The ReMoneta Group is a strongly capitalised ReFinTech group based in the European Union.
ReMoneta is a unique platform for the creation of disruptive products. By combining Real Estate, Finance and Technology, it allows zero cost transactions, money transfers & payments.
Be the first to access our system, register for beta-testing, receive progress updates and free promotions
- instead of $10 in-app purchases, SYNC allows micropayments from 0.01c converting free-play gamers to paying clients who have more fun
- gamers can share/swap currency between each other, generating commitment, additional interest and real value both inside and outside the game
- increase loyalty with real money rewards so old and new gamers come back to play -and- earn
- use one currency across multiple games to create a gaming eco-system, for cross-marketing, to buy goods and services, build a larger community and attract new players
- EXIT is an online currency, 100% backed by USD, allowing you to switch between USD and crypto, up to 20x less expensive than alternatives such as Tether
- RET2 is 100% backed by land. At lower cost than alternatives on the market, it provides an ongoing income, a higher development uplift plus uniquely, the chance to earn a significant return through your own actions
- ReMoneta (the currency on the ReMoneta platform) is the only currency in the world which increases steadily in value rather than falling like dollars or being volatile like crypto
- imagine a cup of coffee costing less tomorrow than it does today
- Using a dual currency system, one floating and one non-tradable, land backing and a machine intelligent pricing model ensures that the currency price is always steady, predictable and backed by real, increasing value
Founders, Team and Advisors
Hadley Barrett is an experienced leader with multiple project and company exits — founding, investing in, owning and/or chairing various real estate, media and investment companies and structures. His background includes successful technology leadership and entrepreneurship. Hadley has lead own real estate projects over 1bn Euro in gross development value.
Harijs has founded an $80m investment fund, has been Chairman of the Board and CEO of Swedbank’s investment management company, and held various positions in Latvia’s central bank, responsible for $3.5bn of assets.
A partner in Colliers the global real estate company, Eriks previously also worked in real estate in Related, San Francisco. He has detailed real estate experience across many years in Europe and the US.
An experienced technology manager and adviser in blockchain. Ihor has been involved in many blockchain projects as well as technical development projects located in Silicon Valley.
A senior blockchain developer, Andrew has been involved in the technical organisation of projects for a number of years. Andrew is responsible for system design and architecture.
Stanislav has over 5 years experience with strategy and business advice in the global Big Four. He is responsible for developing the blockchain business processes and efficient token economics.
Sankalp has an exemplary 15 years track record of success is product development, maintenance and architecture in financial services and banking. He will provide input and expertise into the product solution.
Evaldas has over 5 years experience of sustainable real estate auditing. Evaldas is responsible for sustainable auditing and project development.
Jane has 9 years experience in international land/ real estate projects. She will analyse land and sustainability related to land purchases. Jane is a Qualified Breeam auditor and expert in the Green Building Council.
Piibe has 11 years experience managing and supporting sustainable real estate projects across Europe. Piibe is a certified project manager and qualified sustainable real estate auditor. She will manage SPVs, companies, organisational structures financial structures and land assets.
Anthony has been involved in various ICO projects such as WePower, Play2Live, Aidcoin, Leadcoin as well as the advisory agency FusionICO. Anthony will deal with business development and social media, with a particular Asian focus.
Simon is ranked no. 1 from 23,000 “People of Blockchain”. A prolific adviser and senior editor in various related media. He will deal with advisory and media relations.
A communications and language expert, she qualified in Japanese and business at Sheffield University, UK. She has experience in America, Europe and Asia in social media, training and recruitment.
Zane is experienced in architecture, economic analysis and sustainable real estate Zane will analyse and audit land to be purchased and projects to be developed.
Felix has tremendous experience in both traditional finance and blockchain. He has been involved in projects such as the huge Dinar Dirham raise and TrueFlip. A managing partner in a software company, he will handle technical and financial advisory.
Gery is a founder of companies dealing with project management, supervisions and real estate modelling/ evaluation. Gery achieved his PhD from KTH University. He will be responsible for partnerships and real estate modelling.
Ian is a serial entrepreneur, investor and consultant with business experience from around the world. A leading expert in Bitcoin, Blockchain and Crypto industries, Ian is at the heart of revolutionizing the finance industry and currently consults and advises a range of multi-million dollar companies.